McKinley Irvin Blogs from September 2019

  • Can I Change My Mind After Signing Divorce Papers?

    Can I Change My Mind After Signing Divorce Papers? Once a divorce is filed, that’s it—right? Not always. First, it depends on your reason for reversing a divorce: For those who want to reverse the divorce in order to change the terms of their divorce settlement , the options are limited. If the divorce papers have been signed and accepted by the court, you will need to consider filing for an appeal or for a modification of your divorce settlement after the fact. These are issues that should be discussed with a divorce attorney. For those who wish to “cancel” the divorce and ...
    Continue reading >>
Page of 1
  • Best Law Firms
  • Best Lawyers
  • Super Lawyers
  • AV Preeminent
  • Avvo Rating 10.0
  • American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
"Last fall you recommended McKinley Irvin for my son’s divorce. It has been a long and difficult year. [My son's] divorce was settled Monday ..."
Read More