Statement of Mission, Philosophy, Values and Vision
- To be trusted Family Law advisors and tenacious advocates in pursuit of the best possible outcome for our clients and their futures.
- To offer our clients exceptional personalized service.
- To share our humanity with clients and provide a safe, emotionally supportive refuge during times of crisis or transition.
- To manage our firm responsibly, to invest in our future, and to fulfill our commitments to each client, our co-workers, and our communities.
We believe families are the root of civilization, that healthy families create healthy communities, and that communities are the foundation of the country. Therefore, by helping one family at a time, we better our society as a whole.
- ADVOCACY – We fight our client’s fight. We are non-judgmental toward clients and one another.
- QUALITY – We deliver the highest quality work possible — we strive for perfection.
- SERVICE AT EVERY LEVEL – We listen and are responsive, compassionate, persistent, proactive, and deliver world-class service to both our clients and to our co-workers.
- PROFESSIONAL INTEGRITY – We are candid, trustworthy, hardworking, ethical, and value the respect of our clients, the courts and our peers.
- TEAMWORK – We work together in a supportive, respectful, and fun way. We value everyone’s contributions.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – We are accountable to meet the expectations of ourselves, our clients, the legal system, and our firm.
- ACTION – We get things done in a timely manner.
- INNOVATION – We are creative, entrepreneurial, life-long learners, and committed to continuous improvement of ourselves and the firm.
- PEOPLE – To be an inspiring and rewarding place to work where the best people are empowered to develop and grow, both personally and professionally.
- LEADERSHIP – To set the highest standard of excellence in family law practice and law firm business administration.
- GROWTH – To be the largest, best resourced, and most successful family law firm in the world.
- THRIVING – To constantly evolve in anticipation of changes in technology, demographics, our profession, and the legal services marketplace.