About Renee Lee
Renee Lee feels gratified when her clients complete a divorce with restored peace of mind.
"When I see my clients after their cases have closed, it’s as if they are different people. They have achieved financial security, a parenting plan for their kids, or whatever it was they needed, and it shows in the way they carry themselves."
Renee enjoys finding creative solutions that avoid litigation and its stresses on a family. But in cases where the courtroom is the only arena for resolution, she is a vigorous advocate for her clients.
"I am honored to be a voice for those who need one. I help level the playing field when my client feels overpowered or unsure in a relationship."
Prior to concentrating on family law over a decade ago, Renee did “a little bit of everything” in a general legal practice. Her diverse experience makes her particularly effective when business, real estate, or land use issues are involved in a family law matter.
Renee earned her master’s degree and J.D. at the University of Washington. Originally from New York, Renee now considers herself a Washingtonian. She enjoys theater, spending time with her family, and running with her rescue dog.
“Renee is easy to talk to, even about difficult subjects. She walked me through a divorce and parenting plan. I have recommended her to others, who are also pleased.”
– Nicole, Former ClientNext >>
- Washington State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Snohomish County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- King County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law
- M.A., University of Washington
- B.A., Clark University
Publications & Presentations
- Presenter, “Introduction to Family Law,” Divorce Planning Seminar, 2018
- Presenter, “Introduction to Family Law,” Divorce Planning Seminar, 2017
- Presenter, “Divorce Planning,” North Seattle Community College Course, 2016