About Caitlin Dennis
With over 15 years of experience working in family law, first as a paralegal and later as an attorney, Caitlin Dennis is highly effective in helping people resolve family conflicts. As she works through their cases, she strives to limit emotional damage to her clients and their children by finding long-term solutions that minimize conflict and stress in a family’s daily life. Additionally, she reassures her clients that the future is brighter than it seems, even when their lives are changing significantly.
"As I work with my clients on their cases, we re-frame their circumstances. Divorce doesn’t have to be a catastrophe, but a transition to a new and positive phase of life."
While Caitlin works to reach favorable settlements outside of court, she is a strong advocate in litigation when trial is necessary. As she counsels with candor and consideration, clients quickly learn that Caitlin cares about their cases on a personal level. As one former client said about a complicated matter, “Caitlin never gave up on my case. She would come to court very prepared. I felt like she knew my case like I was her own family member.”
Caitlin serves as the Vice President of the Clark County Bar Association Family Law Section, and volunteers with both the YWCA SafeChoice Domestic Violence Legal Clinic and the Volunteer Lawyers Clinic. She is a devoted mother to a teenage son and a lifelong resident of Clark County. An outdoor enthusiast, she enjoys camping, hiking, and gardening.Next >>
- Vice President, Clark County Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2021 – 2022
- Member, Washington State Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2016 – present
- Member, Clark County Bar Association, 2016 – present
- Member, Washington Women Lawyers, Clark/St Helens Chapter, 2017 – present
- Member, Domestic Relations Attorneys of Washington, 2018-present
- Volunteer Attorney, Clark County Volunteer Lawyers, 2016-present
- Volunteer Attorney, Clark County YWCA Safechoice Domestic Violence Legal Clinic, 2016-present
- Washington State APR 6 Law Clerk Program, Washington State Bar Association
- B.A., Washington State University, Vancouver, WA