About Caitlin RoyseKnown for her empathetic and non-judgmental listening skills, Caitlin Royse has a natural ability to connect with people undergoing divorce. She strives to help clients navigate the legal process with dignity and encourages them to be active participants in shaping the life they wish to live on the other side of the process.
"I want my clients to be the architects of their own futures and I will do everything in my power to support their goals and aspirations.”Caitlin is experienced in representing clients in times of crisis and is particularly passionate about domestic violence advocacy. She creates effective safety plans in high-risk situations and works to create a peaceful and stable future for her clients. She is also highly skilled in developing creative parenting plans for co-parents with strained relationships.
Although she is a strong advocate in litigation, Caitlin strives to resolve cases outside of court whenever possible. She takes firm but reasonable positions on behalf of her clients and her people skills make her an exceptional negotiator.
Originally from Oklahoma, Caitlin moved to the Pacific Northwest to attend the University of Washington School of Law as a visiting student with plans to stay. In her spare time, she enjoys hiking, theater, and performing at local venues as a jazz singer. Next >>
- Washington State Bar Association, 2020 – Present
- Family Law Section, Washington State Bar Association, 2020 – Present
- King County Bar Association, 2020 – Present
- Family Law Section, King County Bar Association, 2020 – Present
- Snohomish County Bar Association, 2020 – Present
- B.A., University of Oklahoma, Magna Cum Laude
- J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law (Visiting Student, University of Washington School of Law)