About Cameron Fleury
With considerable experience as an attorney, mediator, and pro tempore Superior Court commissioner, Cameron Fleury has a comprehensive understanding of the complex legal and financial issues involved in divorce. His well-rounded perspective allows him to assess each client’s situation accurately and obtain favorable results.
Clients learn quickly that Cameron is fully committed to their cases. It is not uncommon for him to receive notes of gratitude, even years after a matter has been resolved.
"I have substantial empathy for what my clients are going through, as I have had many of the same life experiences. My goal is to get my clients in and out of the divorce process as emotionally and financially undamaged as possible."
With almost three decades of experience as a family lawyer, Cameron is especially proud of protecting spouses and their children from domestic violence abusers. He is highly skilled in child custody cases, and feels deeply gratified when children survive divorce in sound emotional health.
In addition to serving as an attorney, Cameron acts as a neutral mediator in settlement conferences. Adopting a holistic approach to resolution of family conflicts, he facilitates equitable and stable agreements that avoid litigation.
Cameron is a founding board member of Domestic Relations Attorneys of Washington (DRAW), a private, non-profit bar association. In his rare free time, he enjoys skiing, hiking, scuba diving, and visiting new countries with his wife.Next >>
- Commissioner Pro Tempore, Tacoma-Pierce County Superior Court, 1999-2008
- Founding Board Member, DRAW - Domestic Relations Attorneys of Washington
- Former Trustee, Washington State Bar Association, Family Law Executive Committee (FLEC)
- Former Board Member, Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Former Executive Board Trustee, Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association
- Former Member, Family Law Efficiency and User Friendliness Committee, Tacoma-Pierce County Superior Court
- Former Trustee, Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Past Chair, Washington State Bar Association, Law Office Management and Technology Section
- Washington State Bar Association, Alternative Dispute Resolution Section
- Domestic Relations Attorneys of Washington (DRAW)
- Washington State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association
- Phi Sigma Kappa Social Fraternity
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington
- JD, Seattle University School of Law
- BS, University of Washington
- Mediator, Pierce County Center for Dispute Resolution, 1999–present