About Jane Malico
Many clients going through a dissolution of their marriage feel disoriented and unsure about their future. Attorney Jane Malico assures them that there are new beginnings, and even love, to be found after divorce.
"I work with my clients to help them find the future they are seeking. I encourage them to recognize and work toward optimistic outcomes that sometimes seem out of reach in the process of divorce.”
Prior to practicing law, Jane owned and operated a business, worked as a sales director for a high-technology firm, and served in the Washington Air National Guard as an intelligence officer. This diverse background helps her relate to people from all walks of life.
Jane has significant experience representing clients in times of crisis. Before transitioning to private practice, she worked as a staff attorney with the Eastside Legal Assistance Program, an organization dedicated to helping survivors of domestic violence. She also has extensive experience in high-conflict custody cases and complex property division matters.
Jane is respected by colleagues for her courtroom presence. While she is a highly skilled trial lawyer, she works closely to reach favorable resolutions without litigation whenever possible.
Originally from Spokane, Jane now resides in Kirkland. In her spare time, she enjoys walking, cooking, reading, and spending time with her family and her two pugs.Next >>
- Washington State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- King County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Washington Women Lawyers
- Pro Bono Adjunct Professor, Seattle University School of Law, 2022
- Volunteer Attorney, Family Law CASA
- Volunteer Attorney, Eastside Legal Assistance Program
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law
- B.S., Eastern Washington University
Publications & Presentations
- Featured in “Next Gen in Law Series,” Puget Sound Business Journal, December 2023