About Lindsay D. Camandona
Family law attorney Lindsay D. Camandona is a fifth-generation Tacoma native who represents clients in a wide range of divorce, custody, and family law matters in Washington State from the McKinley Irvin Tacoma law office. Lindsay thrives on the fact that she can make a difference in the lives of the people and families in her community through the practice of law.
"There is a need in family law for attorneys to provide an emotional outlet," says Lindsay. "I pay the utmost attention to the feelings and emotions that drive my clients, I respect them, and I work hard to protect what is most cherished and important to them."
Lindsay's clients also benefit from her ability to be tough and tenacious in advocating practical, workable and realistic legal solutions. She ensures that her clients understand their choices and what they can expect, and helps them prepare for what will very likely be one of the most difficult times in their lives. Her approach is designed to reduce stress by providing information and support continuously throughout the legal process.
"I'm a very family oriented person," says Lindsay. "I take great pride in the help I provide to people through practicing family law."Next >>
- Trustee, Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association, 2017 - Present
- President-Elect, Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, 2014
- Trustee, Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, 2013
- Washington State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Washington State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
J.D., Seattle University School of Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Justice & Society
- B.A., Political Science and Psychology, Washington State University, cum laude
Publications & Presentations
- Presenter, “Ethics in Family Law,” Family Law - Advanced Issues CLE, 2014
- Contributor, “7 Tips for Re-Marrying When Kids Are Involved,” The Stir on cafemom.com, 2014