About Faye BreitReed
Faye BreitReed is passionate about helping people resolve conflicts in their lives.
"It is rewarding to see how relieved my clients are at the end of their cases. I am grateful that I can help bring them peace and get them to a better place in their lives."
Faye has worked with families in crisis since she was an undergraduate. While majoring in Family Studies and Human Development, she taught classes to help children cope with the after-effects of divorce and domestic abuse. Her early experience helping families navigate difficult events led her to pursue a career in family law.
Faye puts her clients at ease with superior listening skills and a calming demeanor. Although she is a strong advocate in high conflict litigation, she strives to resolve cases outside of court whenever possible.
Faye represents clients in all areas of family law and has specialized training in tax preparation. This experience makes her particularly effective when tax issues arise in family law matters.
Originally from Arizona, Faye embraces the rainy Pacific Northwest. She enjoys reading mystery novels, trying new restaurants, and hiking with her cattle dog-lab mix, Ruthie.Next >>
- Vice President, Clark County Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2019-Present
- Clark County Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2013-Present
- Washington State Bar Association, 2013-Present
- Volunteer, Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program, 2016-Present
- Member, Junior League of Portland, 2015-2016
J.D., Lewis & Clark Law School
- Associate Editor and Submissions Editor, Animal Law Review
- Mock Trial Excellence Award
- Pro Bono Award
- B.S., University of Arizona
Publications & Presentations
- Author, "Family Law Section," Clark County Bar Association Newsletter, 2019