About Ashley M. Raymond
Ashley Raymond relates to her clients on a deeply personal level.
"As a divorced mother with two young children, I have lived what my clients are going through. I support them in an extremely difficult time and reassure them that things are going to get better."
Often, Ashley’s clients just want to get the divorce over with, no matter what the cost. She empowers them to confront the issues at hand, regardless of how difficult or unpleasant, with their future best interests in mind.
"I want to ensure that my clients have no regrets; that they get what they’re entitled to and what they deserve."
Drawing from practical experience, Ashley devises parenting plans that work for each family’s dynamics. She is particularly skilled in negotiating parenting plans involving children with special medical, educational, and emotional needs.
Ashley has an advanced legal degree in tax law and excels in resolving complex property division cases involving family businesses.
A sports enthusiast, Ashley is an avid Huskies fan and prides herself on her football knowledge. She enjoys photography, yoga, and spending time with her family.Next >>
- Member, Domestic Relations Attorney of Washington, 2017 - present
- Member, King County Bar Association Family Law Section, 2016 - present
- Member, South King County Bar Association, 2016 - present
- Member, Washington State Bar Association Family Law Section, 2016 - present
- Volunteer Attorney, University of Washington Low Income Taxpayer Clinic
- Volunteer Attorney, King County Bar Association Family Law Mentor Program
- LL.M., University of Washington School of Law
- J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law
- B.A., University of Washington
Publications & Presentations
- Presenter, "Parenting Plan Modifications," Seattle Single Parents Group, 2017
- Presenter, “Estate Planning Basics,” Federal Aviation Administration, 2015
- Presenter, “Probate Basics,” BNI Referral Masters, 2014
- Presenter, “Estate Planning 101,” BNI Referral Masters Chapter Meeting, 2013