About Hillary Dawn
Hillary Dawn is proud to help people navigate what is often the most emotionally demanding experience of their lives: divorce.
"It’s fulfilling to see my clients come out on the other side of a divorce feeling empowered and in a better place than when they first came to me.”
Because Hillary is a mother of two young children, finding solutions that are in the best interests of the children in a divorce case is especially rewarding to her. She is committed to protecting the children from emotional damage in the process.
A deeply empathetic lawyer, she puts herself in her clients’ shoes and treats their cases as if they were her own family matters.
"I want my clients to know that I genuinely care about them, their children, and what happens with their case.”
Hillary is passionate about serving the LGBTQ community in family law matters. She understands the unique considerations involved in developing parenting plans for LGBTQ families, and is committed to protecting her clients’ parental rights when they are not biologically related to their children.
While Hillary is a relentless advocate in litigation, she strives to avoid it through skillful negotiation. Additionally, her experience in estate planning is a great asset in finding solutions to complicated family problems.
Hillary is an avid fan of the Washington Huskies and all other Seattle sports teams. She loves backpacking, snowboarding, and wakeboarding with her family.Next >>
- Treasurer, Pierce County Washington Women Lawyers, 2022 - Present
- Washington State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- King County Bar Association, Family Law Section; Young Lawyers Division
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association, New and Young Lawyers Section
- Domestic Relations Attorneys of Washington (DRAW)
- Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association of Seattle
- Washington Women Lawyers
- Pierce County Washington Women Lawyers
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law
- B.A., Gonzaga University