About Brien Galbraith
Having practiced family law in King County since graduating from law school, Brien has achieved a remarkable depth of experience in advising and representing clients in all family law matters including divorce, contested custody, child support modifications, protection orders, and parentage cases.
Brien believes communication is the key to successful representation. He works with each client individually to form a plan of action for the client's unique set of circumstances. With this approach, he is able to identify with his clients and give them a voice. After determining if it will be possible to reach an amicable resolution or whether litigation or mediation will be necessary, Brien works with the client to execute their plan.
Brien has earned his litigation experience in private family law practice as well as with the San Francisco Division of Child Support as an intern. He also earned a Certificate for Specialization in Litigation while completing his law degree at Golden Gate University School of Law.
Brien is a Pacific Northwest native; he grew up in Bellevue, Washington and currently resides in Seattle. He enjoys travelling, is a car enthusiast, and an avid Huskies and Seahawks fan.Next >>
- Washington State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- King County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- J.D., Golden Gate University School of Law
- Litigation Certificate, Golden Gate University School of Law
- B.A. in Political Science, University of Washington
Publications & Presentations
- Author, “ Losing Faith - Tips To Prepare for an Upcoming Divorce,” King County Bar Bulletin, February 2016