About Margaret Quartararo
Having experienced her parents’ divorce as a child, Margaret Quartararo has a deep understanding of the impact divorce has on a family. She identifies with her clients’ cases on a personal level.
"I relate to my clients’ struggles and will do everything in my power to help them recover their sense of security and peace of mind.”
Clients quickly learn that Margaret is steadfastly committed to their cases. While she strives to avoid conflict with the opposing party as much as possible, she is always prepared should litigation become necessary. She ensures her clients’ voices are heard and that their interests are well represented.
As an attorney in the firm’s Tacoma office, Margaret represents clients in all areas of family law, including divorce, legal separation, child custody, and parenting plan modifications. She is particularly skilled in helping parents navigate divorce in a way that protects the best interests of the children.
Margaret is a self-proclaimed “fair-weather” camper and hiker. She also enjoys baking, reading, needlepoint, and is teaching herself how to speak French.Next >>
- Washington State Bar Association, 2019 – Present
- Committee Member, Associates Campaign for Equal Justice, Legal Foundation of Washington, 2022
- Social Co-Chair, Pierce County Washington Women Lawyers, 2022 – Present
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law
- B.A., Seattle University
Publications & Presentations
- “The Devaluation of Women’s Labor and the Internal Revenue Code,” Seattle Journal for Social Justice: Vol. 16, Iss. 2, Article 16