McKinley Irvin Attorneys Named to 2022 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
We are excited to congratulate the McKinley Irvin family law attorneys who have been included in the 2022 Washington Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
Attorneys included in the lists are nominated by their peers for outstanding professional achievement and selected through a formal review process. Super Lawyers represent the top 5 percent of all attorneys in each state and Rising Stars represent the top 2.5 percent of attorneys who are under 40 or have been in practice for less than 10 years.
This year more than half of McKinley Irvin’s practicing attorneys were recognized, with 21 attorneys from the firm’s Seattle, Issaquah, Everett, Tacoma, and Vancouver offices included in the Washington Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists. In the firm’s Portland office, Jack Dekovich was recognized as a Rising Star by Oregon Super Lawyers.
New to the Super Lawyers list are Vancouver Partner in Charge, Teresa Foster, and Tacoma Partner, Lindsay Camandona, who was a Rising Star from 2017 – 2021. Caitlin Dennis of the firm’s Vancouver office and Samuel Page of Tacoma were also included in the Rising Stars list for the first time.
Additionally, Kirkland Partner David Starks has been honored with inclusion in the Washington “Top 100” List – comprised of the 100 top-scoring attorneys in the Super Lawyers selection process from any practice area.
We are proud of our 2022 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars for their professional excellence, leadership, and devotion to their clients that have earned them this distinction.
McKinley Irvin 2022 Super Lawyers:
- Mark Arend, Partner
- Lindsay D. Camandona, Partner
- Cameron Fleury, Partner
- Teresa L. Foster, Partner
- Janet A. George, Of Counsel
- Jennifer Payseno, Partner
- Kim Schnuelle, Senior Attorney
- Laura Sell, Law Practice Managing Partner
- David Starks, Partner
- Gordon W. Wilcox, Of Counsel
McKinley Irvin 2022 Rising Stars:
- Rachel Bender, Senior Attorney
- Faye BreitReed, Senior Attorney
- Jack Dekovich, Attorney
- Caitlin E. Dennis, Attorney
- Brian Edwards, Senior Attorney
- Jane Malico, Senior Attorney
- Lindsay Noel, Senior Attorney
- Samuel Page, Senior Attorney
- Hillary Roberts-Griffith, Senior Attorney
- John Rosecrans, Partner
- Casey Sanders, Senior Attorney
- Lisa M. Ward, Partner
See the press release here >