Can Divorced Families be Healthy Families? [Infographic]
For more information on how to prioritize healthy family relationships
during and after divorce:
- Telling Your Children About Divorce
- How to Successfully Co-Parent after a Divorce
- When Divorce Makes You a Better Parent
- What Science Really Says About Divorce and Children
- How to Prepare for the Divorce Process
- Holiday Survival Guide for Divorced Parents
- Dating Considerations for Divorcees with Kids
- Should You Forgive Your Spouse After Divorce?
As part of our Mission, Philosophy, Values, and Vision statement, McKinley Irvin believes families are the root of civilization, that healthy families create healthy communities, and that communities are the foundation of the country. Therefore, by helping one family at a time, we better our society as a whole.
We understand what is at stake in a divorce and that it can be profoundly consequential to our clients and their children. If you are facing divorce, we can help you seek an outcome that allows you and your family to move forward in a positive way and protect what you value most.