17 McKinley Irvin Attorneys Named 2019 Washington Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Congratulations to our 2019 Washington Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
Today, 17 of our family law attorneys were named in the 2019 Washington Super Lawyers and Rising Stars list. Super Lawyers represents the top 5 percent of all attorneys in Washington State, based on peer nominations and a formal review. Rising Stars represents the top 2.5 percent of attorneys in the state who are under age 40 or have been practicing for less than ten years.
Additionally, Janet George and David Starks have been named in the Washington “Top 100” List – comprised of the 100 top-scoring attorneys in the Super Lawyers selection process from any practice area. Janet George was also listed in the “Top 50” 2019 Washington Women Lawyers.
McKinley Irvin 2019 Washington Super Lawyers:
- Marc Christianson, Of Counsel
- Janet A. George, Of Counsel
- Elizabeth Michelson, Of Counsel
- Jennifer Payseno, Partner
- Kim Schnuelle, Senior Attorney
- Laura Sell, Law Practice Managing Partner
- David Starks, Partner
- Gordon W. Wilcox, Of Counsel
McKinley Irvin 2019 Washington Rising Stars:
- Brent Bohan, Attorney
- Lindsay Camandona, Senior Attorney
- Elizabeth Hoffman, Attorney
- Danielle LaBelle, Attorney
- Lindsay Noel, Attorney
- Casey Sanders, Attorney
- James Stensel, Attorney
- Jamie Walker, Partner
- Lisa Ward, Attorney
Read our full press announcement here.