20 McKinley Irvin Attorneys Included in 2018's Washington Super Lawyers
We congratulate the twenty attorneys from McKinley Irvin's offices in Seattle, Tacoma, Everett, and Vancouver who have been named 2018 Washington Super Lawyers and Rising Stars.
McKinley Irvin 2018 Washington Super Lawyers:
McKinley Irvin Washington 2018 Rising Stars:
In addition, Marc Christianson, Janet A. George, and David Starks have been selected to the Washington “Top 100” List for 2018, which is not exclusive to family law and represents the 100 individuals ranked at the top of the list in the Super Lawyers selection process. Janet A. George was also listed in the “Top 50” 2018 Washington Women Lawyers.
“It is an honor to work with such talented family law attorneys and to witness their dedication to the pursuit of excellence. Congratulations to our 2018 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars.” – Rita Irvin, Founder
Super Lawyers Facts:
- Only 5 percent of all attorneys in Washington State are selected as Super Lawyers and 2.5 percent are included as Rising Stars.
- Half of the attorneys at McKinley Irvin are included in the 2018 Washington Super Lawyers and Rising Stars listing.
- Five of the listed McKinley Irvin attorneys have been included in Washington Super Lawyers for ten years or longer, and another six have been included for five years or longer.
- To be selected, Super Lawyers and Rising Stars are nominated by their peers then selected via an independent research process.
- Rising Stars represent finalists selected who are under 40 or have been in practice for 10 years or less.
- In the Media