About Vicki L. Oslund
Vicki Oslund has been practicing family law for over 19 years. Vicki is highly regarded for her experience in both the legal and business communities, and for her ability to achieve favorable results for her clients.
Vicki represents clients in all family law matters, with a focus on complex divorce cases that involve high value property, business, and financial distributions. Clients who work with Vicki appreciate her meticulous and compassionate guidance.
“To achieve the best long-term solutions in any family law matter, it is important to be professional, strategic and well-prepared,” says Vicki. “I am also personally invested in getting each client and their family the results and peace of mind they deserve.”
Vicki believes in being prepared and ready to take a case to trial, but will use mediation, arbitration, and collaborative law methods when appropriate to achieve the best result possible.
Vicki is a trained mediator and has worked as an arbitrator with the Snohomish County Superior Court. She holds an MBA and worked as a corporate negotiator. She is also experienced in the areas of estate planning, probate, and guardianship. With this diverse skillset, Vicki provides clients with a unique advantage in divorces that involve complex business assets and/or estate and inheritance issues.
On a personal level, Vicki finds family law particularly rewarding because she is able to help people and families solve their problems, especially during what is usually a difficult time in their lives.
Vicki is very involved in her community and has served on many non-profit boards. She is also a planning commissioner for Lake Stevens, where she resides. She loves being outdoors, exploring the great Pacific Northwest, and calls herself a “win or lose” Seahawks fan.Next >>
- Arbitrator, Snohomish County Superior Court, 2005-2011
- Trustee, Snohomish County Bar Association, 2002-2007
- Title 11 Guardian ad Litem, Snohomish County Superior Court, 2005-2011
- Settlement Guardian ad Litem, Snohomish County Superior Court, 2008-2011
- Attorney Mentor, WSBA Lawyer-to-Lawyer Program, 2006-2011
- Past President, Secretary, and Executive Board Member, Washington Women Lawyers, Snohomish County Chapter
- Snohomish County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Washington State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Washington Women Lawyers
In the Community
- Planning Commissioner (Vice Chair), Lake Stevens Planning Commission
- Chairperson, Lake Stevens Parks and Recreation Service Area Board, 2003-2006
- Board Member, Everett Community College Foundation, 2002-2009
- M.B.A., City University of Seattle
- J.D., Whittier Law School
- B.A., Law & Justice, Central Washington University
- Contracts Management Certificate, Villanova University
- Executive Negotiations Certificate, Notre Dame
- Advanced Project Management Certificate, Stanford University