About Samuel Page
Samuel J. Page has devoted his career to helping people navigate sensitive family law matters.
"I practice family law because it allows me to personally connect with my clients and assist them in a meaningful way."
Sam has a natural ability to remain centered in even the most tumultuous cases. His calm disposition puts his clients at ease and makes him especially effective in high conflict situations.
"Resolving a high conflict case, especially short of trial, is very rewarding. I am motivated to help my clients reach a positive resolution and recover their peace of mind without the stress of trial."
While he undertakes to settle cases favorably as quickly as facts allow, Sam is a strong advocate in the courtroom. He views litigation as another tool to attain positive results for his client.
Sam is passionate about helping underserved populations. During law school, he worked for the Kalispel Tribe of Indians as a Rule 9 Intern. He also spent significant time with University Legal Assistance, a legal aid clinic serving individuals in the Spokane region who are unable to afford adequate legal services.
Sam and his wife are proud new parents of a baby girl. Their family also includes two large Goldendoodles, Mabel and Wallace. In his free time, Sam enjoys golfing and playing saxophone in a local community band.Next >>
- Washington State Bar Association, Indian Law Section, 2013-2014
- Washington State Bar Association, Employment Law Section, 2015
- Washington State Bar Association, Solo and Small Firm Section, 2013-2015
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section 2013-Present
- Washington State Association of Justice, 2013-2015
- Kalispel Tribal Bar Association, 2011-2013
- Puyallup Tribal Bar Association, 2014-Present
- Trustee, Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, 2016
J.D., Gonzaga School of Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Federal Indian Law, 2013
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Legal Research and Writing, 2011
- Executive Board Member, Gonzaga Journal of International Law, 2013
- B.A., Hobart College
Publications & Presentations
- “Challenges with Pro Se Litigations,” NALS Annual Ethics CLE, 2019