About Elizabeth Mount Penner
Elizabeth Mount Penner started her career in family law before transitioning to criminal defense, where she spent several years representing clients facing grim and serious charges. This experience honed her ability to get results in court and at the negotiation table.
When Elizabeth later returned “home” to family law practice, she used those same talents and passion to vigorously represent her clients and their families.
"I fight hard to protect the rights of every single client. I believe that focusing on each client’s goals and listening to his or her story are central to achieving the best possible outcome. I take the time to get to know my clients and explain every step of the process they are facing."
It is clear how much Elizabeth loves helping people reclaim their life and their future. At McKinley Irvin’s Seattle and Bellevue offices, she represents clients in divorce, child custody, parentage, relocation, domestic violence, and other domestic relations matters.Next >>
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Member, King County Bar Association
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, cum laude
- B.A., California State University, Fresno, magna cum laude
- Fury Bailey Trial Skills Workshop
Publications & Presentations
- Author, Part One: Dissolution, Legal Separation and Declaration Concerning Validity, Chapter 9 Domestic Relations Practice, 2019 Washington Lawyers Practice Manual, King County Bar Association, June 2020
- Assessing Separation Date in Divorce Actions, King County Bar Bulletin, May 2020 (co-authored with Kim Schnuelle)
- Speaker, "Negotiations in Criminal Cases," Seattle University School of Law Trial Advocacy Course, 2014