About Cindy Huang
As a family law attorney, Cindy Huang understands that her role is to help clients navigate a complex legal system during one of the toughest moments in their lives. She strongly believes in maintaining a balance between the legal and emotional sides of family law, keeping in mind both the big picture and the details.
"In divorce or family law cases, huge pieces of the clients’ lives are changing—their families, homes, financial situation, well-being, and even how they define themselves,” says Cindy. “I’m here to help my clients through the legal process with all of those pieces in a new but positive place."
Cindy has a broad range of family law experience, and focuses her practice on complex divorce cases involving the protection and distribution of significant assets. In any situation, she never forgets that the case outcomes will have a lifelong impact on the clients and their family members.
"Once clients hire me, they can trust that I will do everything I can to protect their immediate and long-term interests, and get the results they need to move forward with their lives in a better place than they were before," Cindy says.
When working with a client, Cindy carefully analyzes the facts of the case as well as the client’s goals to determine the best plan of action for successful results. Cindy has also built a rapport with the judiciary and fellow members of the bar thereby gaining an understanding of the most effective methods to represent clients in court, which enables her to be an even greater advocate for her clients.
Cindy lives in Seattle and spends her free time inventing new recipes for soup (a favorite), figuring out how to become a race car driver, and watching Formula 1 racing.Next >>
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- KCBA Neighborhood Legal Clinic
- Phi Mu Sorority Housing Corporation Vice-president (past)
- J.D., Widener University School of Law
- B.A., University of Washington, Political Science
- Mandarin Chinese
Publications & Presentations
- Assisted in the editing and updating of Chapter 22 on “Discovery in Family Law Litigation” in the Washington State Bar Association Family Law Deskbook. 2012
- Content editor for Chapter 1 “Civil Trial Practice” in Washington Lawyers Practice Manual, 2015
- Speaker, “Family Law Issues & Rules Financial Advisors Should Be Aware Of,” Morgan Stanley Wealth Management