About Anthony Zorich
Anthony (Tony) Zorich always begins his approach to family law matters by first gaining a crucial understanding of all factors involved, then creating effective strategies to help ensure the best possible outcomes for his clients.
Representing clients in all stages of family law matters and divorce, Tony listens to individuals to understand their fears, concerns, wants and priorities. He thoroughly, efficiently and ethically addresses client concerns and needs. Formulating and explaining potential options in pursuit of legal goals helps him develop a close and effective rapport with his clients.
Tony typically serves clients from our law offices in Tacoma and Puyallup. He has developed strong professional working relationships with members of the bar and bench, as well as courthouse staff in King and Pierce counties. He has assisted clients in a wide range of cases, from the simple to the more complex dissolutions of marriage with children and significant assets or parental reunification or relocation issues.
Tony believes knowing what can and may happen in court is essential to helping clients make informed settlement decisions. He also believes that learning the concerns and priorities of opposing parties in settlement negotiations can give insight into the thought processes and strategies of both clients and opposing parties in family law matters.
"In a professional sense, there is no better feeling than knowing you have helped a client through one of the most difficult stages in his or her life," says Tony. "I personally believe the best thing I can ever hear from a client is a relieved and satisfied ‘thank you.’
Tony was born and raised in the greater Seattle area and grew up in Renton. He and his wife enjoy watching and playing soccer, camping in the summer, spending time with friends and family, and trying to keep up with their bulldog, Tank.Next >>
- President, Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2018 - Present
- Vice President, Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2017 - 2018
- Trustee, Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2014 - 2017
- Washington State Bar Association
- United States District Court — Western District of Washington
- Pierce County Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law
- B.A., University of Washington
- Author, "Disorder in Family Court: Addressing Personality Disorders in High-Conflict Family Law Cases," NW Lawyer, Washington State Bar Association, April 2016
- Author, "Handling Divorce with a Personality Disorder," AvvoStories, January 2016
- Contributor, "5 Reasons Men File For Divorce," Avvo Naked Law Blog, 2015