We understand that as one of the region’s leading family law firms our success is directly reflected by our most important asset – our people. We take great care in recruiting and retaining the best attorneys and staff. Commitment to our employees is of vital importance to our health and growth. We offer strong career opportunities for lawyers, aspiring graduates and administrative staff in a collaborative, innovative, respectful, challenging and service-oriented culture that focuses on strengthening or enhancing skills, building experience and continuous learning.
McKinley Irvin welcomes prospective team members in the following areas:
- Family Law Attorney (Seattle)
- Family Law Attorney (Portland)
- Experienced Family Law Attorney (Portland)
- No Management positions are open at this time.
Summer Associates Program
- More information coming soon.
- No intern positions are open at this time.