McKinley Irvin, is an established and growing family law firm with its
main office in Seattle, WA and branches in Tacoma, WA and Portland, OR.
We understand that as one of the region’s leading family law firms
our success is directly reflected by our most important asset –
our people. We take great care in recruiting and retaining the best attorneys
and staff. Commitment to our employees is of vital importance to our health
We offer strong career opportunities for lawyers, aspiring graduates and
administrative staff in a collaborative, innovative, respectful, challenging
and service-oriented culture that focuses on strengthening or enhancing
skills, building experience and continuous learning.
To apply for any position, please submit any requested materials to
McKinley Irvin welcomes prospective team members in the following areas:
- No Management positions are open at this time.
Summer Associates Program
- More information coming soon.
- No intern positions are open at this time.
Benefits at McKinley Irvin
At McKinley Irvin, our employees are our most valuable asset. We are committed
to finding the best and brightest and providing them with support and
professional development opportunities, such as:
- An energetic, innovative, dynamic environment
- A collegial and respectful group of professionals to work with
- Competitive salaries
- State of the art technology, resources, and support
- The opportunity for advanced training and career growth
- Scale and stability
- Professional management
Our benefits package includes:
- Professional, medical, dental and life insurance benefits
- 401k plan with matching contributions
- Payment of all bar dues and CLE expenses
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Transit subsidies
Equal Opportunity Employment
McKinley Irvin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran
status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability
or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This
policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement,
promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational
activities and termination.